Franchising companies and local giant merchandisers who make it their business to build their brand names should take advantage of stickers as cheap and inexpensive promotional materials. Through sticker printing, you add additional marketing and media mileage which thousands of business have tried and tested.
These stickers are decorative and most importantly, functional print materials that can adhere itself anywhere. These stickers are designed to find their way to car bumpers, windshields, planners, refrigerators, walls, bags, notebooks, and any surface imaginable.
Stickers as Quality Business Tools
The versatility of stickers may even go beyond any print material. To illustrate, here are some ways you can use your stickers:
1. Stickers need no other accessory. Simple strip off the backing and place it on a variety of surfaces, from wood, cement, plastic, cotton and even steel. It would go as far and wide as you would expect it to be.
2. Stickers go where no other prints go. You can place them and see them on nooks and crannies.
3. Your stickers can act as your brands' labels, as mailing addresses, as peel-off business cards, as advertising accessories, and even as posters with the range of sizes it comes in.
4. You need not worry about how to make your stickers stand out. Stickers can be made anyway you want. You can design them with witty slogans, political messages or inspirational quotes.
5. More to this, you can easily have stickers printed in different sizes, cut to any shape, have them opaque or clear, in neon or deep, solid colors.
Most printing companies provide solutions to make stickers as functional as possible. There are plenty of choices, customizable features and combinations to make that are just endless.
When it comes to sticker printing, all the varieties, details and choices to make can be quite dizzying to figure out. Neverheless, even if you are looking for a garden variety type of sticker, one that would be as useful as any other but not as complicated, hare are your basic choices.
Know that these sticker options can really give you stickers that would perform as your return addresses, promotional stickers, press kit material, trade show giveaways, and that anything else that would imagine first hand for your business.
Material – stickers come as either made from vinyl or paper. Paper label stocks are popular and may come uncoated or with UV coating. The former is printer friendly so you can print it with different names or addresses. The latter is more durable and gives your stickers a striking appearance with an ultra-gloss finish. Both of which can be creatively used to decorate envelopes or seal them up.
Finish – UV coated stickers are like vinyl which can not be written on nor can they be printed on. The UV coating is a resilient finish that protects stickers from fading and undue wear and tear. It is also water resistant and is perfect for outdoor use. Non-coated paper label stocks, again, are more manageable for use and are flexible since they can be printed over or written on.
Size – stickers come in many sizes. They can be printed as little as 2×2 inch to 12×18 for offset stickers. If you really want huge stickers, create floor to ceiling ones with large format printing.
Increase consumer awareness and explore a more brightly colored and fun attitude to inject to your promotions or campaigns. Use sticker printing in an infinite, creative number of ways and do well to reinvigorate your identity through stickers that are really outstanding.